Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Still a whole year ahead of me

"What would I blog about?"

Politics? Sure, but there's enough of that already. Random thoughts? That's not very compelling.

You know, I really didn't know what I would blog about until the beginning of this year, my last year, at Vanderbilt. Law school applications and the LSAT have leapfrogged past any desire to be a songwriter in great ol' Nashville, TN. And now, I need a different venue to tell people about everything running through my head.

And what's running through my head?

Vanderbilt. I find myself making random excursions to the graduate schools just to see what they're about. I've started realizing I'm going to miss things I had once ignored or have taken for granted. There's far too much here to absorb in only 4 years. I carry guilt for not recognizing that sooner.

That leads me here. I'd like to share my story. There's a lot you should know about this place. And secretly, I also don't want to be forgotten.

So stay tuned. My story starts here.

Until then,
JCR

No comments: